JUST A NOTE:

Thank you for your time to visit my blog. I hope you enjoy it and visit often :). If it inspires you feel free to use my ideas, but don't forget to give credit and back-link to my blog. Thanks again and have fun browsing! Cornelia

If you want to contact me, mail to neliacards@gmail.com

Design Teams past and present and GDT

Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Ratty Birthday

Hi Everyone,

those rats, what shall I tell you - they have found a real home with me. One even sneaked onto a birthday card I needed......


This one already got to star on one of my cards, but it just pushed its pals aside and well, what can I say - it deserves the spotlight! I made this for my husbands best friend - 57 is a special birthday for him. 
My supplies:
Birthday sentiment: Stamplorations
other sentiment:  Dylusions
57: Avery Elle (alcohol ink - leftover from a previous card))



Enjoy the poem!


Happy Stamping!


7 comments:

cm said...

Only you would find ways to make rats look adorable or handsome or savvy or...what have you! This celebrating fella is fabulous, with those outstretched arms, ready to party hearty! The swirly balloons are awesome! Your card will certainly make your husband's friend's birthday amazing!
Hugs!c

Flo said...

Diese Karte ist auch wieder toll!!!
wie liebenswert Ratten doch (auch) sein können!!!
Die 57 passt perfekt zur Ratte, dein Hintergrund ist wieder mal genial.
Liebe Grüße

conil said...

Freaking brilliant. He looks so natural holding those gorgeous balloons. Your husband's friend is going to be so impressed, I know I am. You've, also chosen the perfect sentiment. Even got a poem on this blog visit...it's a win-win.

Bobby said...

The look on his face is priceless, Cornelia, and sure to get a smile from your husband's friend.

Kim Heggins said...

Just love your sweet rat cards....this one is simply fabulous.

papierelle said...

Ich liebe Deine Rattenkarten!!!

Monika Reeck said...

Hiyaa love your RATkarten too
and lovely 57 there the colors is super!!
and love the all sentiment
COOL manly card