JUST A NOTE:

Thank you for your time to visit my blog. I hope you enjoy it and visit often :). If it inspires you feel free to use my ideas, but don't forget to give credit and back-link to my blog. Thanks again and have fun browsing! Cornelia

If you want to contact me, mail to neliacards@gmail.com

Design Teams past and present and GDT

Sunday, April 16, 2017

Stamp Connection #24

Hi Everyone,

Connected through our love for card making, blogging and being from Germany we (Tanja from Little Art Cottage and I) decided to create a monthly project within predefined requirements. We are going to show you the result every 3rd Sunday of the month and this is our 24th transatlantic get-together!

We also have the talented Daria from My Creations joining us.

This time it was Tanja's turn to pick the requirements:

Pop Up Box Card



I already did a practice run with my Spotlight card over at STAMPlorations, where I made a tutorial on how to do this. It is not quite as much work as you think it may be - otherwise I would not have made two of those....

I used my favorite bunnies from Impression Obsession, the grass is from Clearly Besotted, the small eggs (PP) are a balloon punch from which I trimmed the nipple off to make it look more like an egg. The big egg is a QuicKutz die. I used the water color paper I made for my spotlight card. Lastly the heat embossed stamps on the flaps are from Michaels.

That is how the card looks when its flat:



And here are two more views:




  


Lets check out Daria's and  Tanja's box card!




Happy Easter to all of you!

Linking up with:
Crafty Catz - anything goes with animals
Creative Corner challenges - farm friends
If you give a Crafter a Cookie - see picture
Little Red Wagon - Easter

Crafty Catz Challenge Blog BagdeCreativeCornerChallenges
little red wagon

9 comments:

Tanja said...

oh diese Karte ist einfach perfekt für den heutigen Tag und Du hast wieder Deine Lieblingshasen verwendet :o) so schön geworden

JanR said...

Wonderful project! I really must try one of these card sometime. Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.

Kim Heggins said...

Absolutely love this...just so much fun, need to give this a try!

Susanne Vargas said...

Ach, die ist ja witzig! Und ich habe alle Materialien dafür! Eigentlich sind mir diese Karten zu aufwendig (habe bis jetzt nur eine gemacht), aber gefallen tun sie mir schon! Sie sind halt was ganz Besonderes...

Carole said...

I love pop up box cards, but have yet to make one. This is a lovely Easter project - very bright and colourful and filled with bunnies and eggs - perfect!
Thanks for sharing your work at If You Give A Crafter A Cookie Challenge #66. Good Luck!
Carole x DT (Craftilicious Creations)

Caz said...

This is lovely thank you for sharing with us at Crafty Catz. And good luck, hope to see you again soon.
Caz CC DT.
My Blog
Crafty Catz

Jonnece Putu said...

Fantastic box card. The colours are just st perfect for Easter. Thanks for joining us at 'If you give a crafter a cookie'. Jonnece DT

Irene said...

Thank you so much for joing with us at Creative Corner Challenges
Irene (DT Member)

Anita in France said...

So sweet, Cornelia ... such incredible detailing ... this is just adorable! Hugs, Anita :)