JUST A NOTE:

Thank you for your time to visit my blog. I hope you enjoy it and visit often :). If it inspires you feel free to use my ideas, but don't forget to give credit and back-link to my blog. Thanks again and have fun browsing! Cornelia

If you want to contact me, mail to neliacards@gmail.com

Design Teams past and present and GDT

Saturday, April 1, 2017

Guest Designing at Challenge Up Your Life #63

Hi Everyone,

I am so honored to be again guest designing at Challenge up your Life. They liked my previous card so much I got invited to join them all though April! I am truly delighted! and what an awesome theme we are having for this challenge:

PINK and BUTTERFLIES

now who doesn't like that? I can't imagine anyone.....


Now my card is very pink - did not quite plan it that way, but that's how it turned out. I actually like it!
All my supplies are by STAMPlorations - the stencil/mask, the butterflies and the diecut happy as well as the birthday stamp. Added black splatters and a thin strip of PP.


Perhaps you also have some butterflies that need some love - ink them up and play along!

Happy Stamping!




9 comments:

Kim Heggins said...

Wow...this is so beautiful. Love all that gorgeous pink!

conil said...

I'd say very pink, but I love it, too. Vibrant with a lot of movement and the black accents make it amazing.

Mac Mable said...

Stunning and so very eye catching x

papierelle said...

Wow, die Farbe knallt so richtig schön!!

Anita in France said...

So vibrant and pretty, Cornelia ... the sense of dimension and movement is awesome! Hugs, Anita :)

Preeti D. (aka Preety) said...

Stunning and so vibrant :) pink and butterflies, 2 of my favorite things.
Hugs
preeti

Marsha said...

Yes, very pink but I like it too. Like the black and white edge too.

Mary Holshouser said...

The shading gives so much depth to
this card.
Lovely color.
thanks for sharing.

nancy littrell said...

I love your black accents with your pretty pink butterflies. TFS Cornelia. Hugs..